From the term itself, water-soluble CBD is a type of cannabidiol (CBD) that will dissolve in water. Thus, this makes it different from other types of CBD, which are not water-soluble and can only be taken in oil form.
This type of CBD goes through the bloodstream through the stomach lining. Thus, it bypasses the digestive system and goes straight into the bloodstream and around the body.
You can take water-soluble CBD in a number of different ways, depending on your preferences. You can add it to water or drinks or take it in capsule form.
Features of a good water-soluble CBD
There are a few things you should look out for when looking for a good water-soluble CBD product. The product should be:
- made from quality CBD;
- tested by a third-party lab to ensure it contains the correct amount of CBD and is free from contaminants; and
- It is for water solubility.
Studies and research about water-soluble CBD
Several studies and research projects have been conducted on this CBD product. And which have shown promising results. The potential benefits include:
- reducing inflammation
- reducing anxiety and stress
- improving sleep quality
- alleviating pain
- improving cardiovascular health
Benefits and Side Effects of Water-soluble CBD
There are a number of potential benefits, which include:
- Improved absorption rates: as the CBD is absorbed through the stomach lining, it bypasses the digestive system and goes straight into the bloodstream. Thus, more of the CBD is available for use by the body.
- Increased bioavailability: as more of the CBD is available for use by the body, you may need to take less of it to experience the same effects.
- Faster onset of action: as the CBD is absorbed through the stomach lining, it takes effect more quickly than other forms of CBD.
Several potential side effects of using this product include:
- upset stomach
- dry mouth
There are many potential benefits of taking water-soluble CBD. Some people believe that it can help with anxiety, pain relief, and even weight loss.
If you want to try this CBD product, it’s important to research and choose a high-quality product from a good company. Also, read the label carefully to ensure that you’re taking the correct dosage, and always start with a low dose to see how your body reacts.