CBD gummies are popular. Aside from buying them, you can always make CBD gummies at home. You will need sugar juice, gelatin, and CBD oil. Here’s how you make CBD gummies at home.
The recipe for making CBD gummies is as follows:
- Preparation of marmalade. Heat any 100% fruit juice in a saucepan to a light boil. The ideal option would be pomegranate, apple, or grape juice
- Add gelatin and honey. Achieve a complete mixing of the ingredients stirring them for 1 minute.
- Turn off the heat, add 2 ml of CBD oil, and mix the whole mixture again.
- Pour the mixture into a silicone or plastic mold, evenly distributing the juice over the mold cells.
- Place the molds on a flat surface and put them in the freezer for 30 minutes.
Do not take out the chewable candies until they are completely frozen in the molds. Please note that the shelf life of CBD gummies you make at home is ten days. It is better to store them in a dark, cool place. Also, it is advisable to cook sweets in the amount recommended to you by the doctor without overeating the delicacy. Lastly, it is also advisable not to violate the dosage of CBD indicated in the prescription.