In addition to its medicinal use, Re:Botanicals hemp oil is widely used in cooking for dressing salads and other dishes. It has a pleasant and not pronounced flavor, which allows you to use it as a condiment. But it is not recommended to fry with it.
The seed itself is used in medicine and is a natural remedy for pain and has a good sleeping effect. It is prescribed as a diuretic and can be used as milk, which can be prepared according to the following recipe: two cups of seeds, mixed with five glasses of water and various spices to taste. A simple juicer is used to grind the seeds.
When mixing the oil composition of Re:Botanicals with a simple egg, we get a remedy against blisters, burns, and blisters, which should simply be applied in a small layer to the damaged area of the skin. To this list of components is allowed to add a little honey.
Characteristic features of hemp oil Re:Botanicals
The main advantage and feature of hemp oil is its natural composition. The use of this product allows you to optimize the immune system, to cope with various pathologies and diseases.
Determination by external signs: a slight sourness with an admixture of nutty aroma. Color from transparent to slightly greenish. Storage and consistency: the composition is liquid, has a short shelf life. If the integrity and tightness of the bottle are compromised, it can be stored for eight months.
The method of obtaining and the parts used: it is made from seeds, obtained by cold pressing. Variety and family: it belongs to the Hemp family. Consists of a 100% natural, unrefined oil of cosmetic quality.
The benefits and harms of Re:Botanicals CBD:
- Contraindications of hemp oil. I would like to note at once that there are no contraindications to the use of cannabis oil. It is a natural product, easily assimilated by the body. The only exception could be an individual intolerance of the plant, but that’s very rare.
- The benefits of hemp seed oil. The hemp seed oil has a number of useful qualities. All of them are proven by official medicine, so they can safely take for medical and prophylactic purposes. It helps to fight a large number of diseases and symptoms. Numerous clinical studies have confirmed that hemp oil – a highly effective preventive agent that can contain the appearance of various diseases of individual organs and entire systems.
The function of hematopoiesis. The hemp seed oil has a positive effect on the function of hematopoiesis. It stimulates the synthesis of blood cells. This function is due to the presence of iron, zinc, and chlorophyll. It is recommended for people with anemia.Cardiovascular system. The perfect balance of several types of fatty acids in the oil reduces blood cholesterol levels, cleans blood vessels, and strengthens the heart muscles. It is advised to be taken as a preventive agent that reduces the risk of strokes and heart attacks.Respiratory organs. Hemp seed oil helps with problems with asthma and respiratory tract infections. It is advised to take patients with bronchitis, pneumonia, and tuberculosis.
- Skin. Hemp oil has long been used as an effective remedy for dermatological diseases, among them: dermatitis, lupus, vitiligo, eczema, and psoriasis. It is part of many ointments that heal burns and boils, eliminating skin irritations.
- Digestion. The inclusion of hemp oil in a regular diet allows you to adjust the entire digestive system. It is effective for colic, gastritis, stomach ulcers, hemorrhoids, and cholecystitis. It also acts as a laxative, which is recommended for people who are prone to constipation.
- CNS. Hemp oil has a positive effect on the human central nervous system. Doctors recommend including it in the diet of people suffering from insomnia, lethargy, behavioral disorders, autism, hyperactivity, and neurosis.
Re:Botanicals hemp oil is recommended to be consumed raw and not recommended for frying. Easily combined with many ingredients in a variety of culinary recipes. Because of its flavor and pleasant taste, it is ideal for dressing vegetable salads, soups, pasta, and sauces of all kinds. The oil is not uncommonly used for cosmetic purposes, masks, ointments, and soaps.