In addition to its medicinal use, Re:Botanicals CBD hemp oil has many uses – cooking for dressing salads and other dishes. It has a pleasant and light flavor, which allows you to use it as a condiment. But it is not suitable to fry with it.
The seed acts as a natural remedy for pain and has a good sleeping effect. You can also use it as milk. and follow this recipe: two cups of seeds mixed with five glasses of water and various spices to taste. You can use a juicer to grind the seeds.
When mixing the oil composition of Re:Botanicals CBD with a simple egg, we get a remedy against blisters, burns, and blisters. Just apply a small layer to the area of the skin. You can also add honey to the mixture.
Characteristics of Hemp Oil Re:Botanicals
The main advantage and feature of hemp oil is its natural composition. This product allows you to optimize the immune system to cope with various pathologies and diseases.
External signs determine a slight sourness with an admixture of nutty aroma. Color from transparent to slightly greenish. Storage and consistency: the composition is liquid and has a short shelf life. You can keep it for up to eight months.
The method of obtaining the parts is made from seeds, obtained by cold pressing. Variety and family: it belongs to the Hemp family. Consists of a 100% natural, unrefined oil of cosmetic quality.
The Benefits and Harms of Re:Botanicals CBD
- Contraindications of hemp oil. I would like to note at once that there are no contraindications to the use of cannabis oil. It is a natural product, easily assimilated by the body. The only exception could be an individual intolerance of the plant, but that’s very rare.
- The benefits of hemp seed oil. The hemp seed oil has a number of useful qualities. All of them are proven by official medicine, so they can safely take for medical and prophylactic purposes. It helps to fight a large number of diseases and symptoms. Numerous clinical studies have confirmed that hemp oil – is a highly effective preventive agent that can contain the appearance of various diseases in individual organs and entire systems.
- Skin. Hemp CBD oil has long been used as an effective remedy for dermatological diseases: dermatitis, lupus, vitiligo, eczema, and psoriasis. It is part of many ointments that heal burns and boils, eliminating skin irritations.
- Digestion. The inclusion of hemp oil in a regular diet allows you to adjust the entire digestive system. It is effective for colic, gastritis, stomach ulcers, hemorrhoids, and cholecystitis. It also acts as a laxative, which is ideal for people prone to constipation.
- CNS. Hemp oil has a positive effect on the human central nervous system. Doctors recommend including it in the diet of people suffering from insomnia, lethargy, behavioral disorders, autism, hyperactivity, and neurosis.
The Function of Hematopoiesis
The hemp seed oil has a positive effect on the function of hematopoiesis. It stimulates the synthesis of blood cells. This function is due to iron, zinc, and chlorophyll. Also, it is best for people with anemia.
The perfect balance of several fatty acids in the oil reduces blood cholesterol levels, cleans blood vessels, and strengthens the heart muscles. Also, it acts as a preventive agent that reduces the risk of strokes and heart attacks.
Hemp seed oil helps with problems with asthma and respiratory tract infections. It is advised to take patients with bronchitis, pneumonia, and tuberculosis.
Re:Botanicals CBD hemp oil is suitable to be consumed raw and not ideal for frying. Easily combined with many ingredients in a variety of culinary recipes. Because of its flavor and pleasant taste, it is ideal for dressing vegetable salads, soups, pasta, and sauces of all kinds. The oil is not ideal for cosmetic purposes, masks, ointments, and soaps.