CBD (cannabidiol) is one of more than 400 natural compounds found in cannabis plants. And it has pronounced therapeutic properties, for a wide range of health problems or undesirable conditions. Although cBD is not the only cannabinoid with remarkable therapeutic properties, it is the most studied and most widely used for widespread use.
CannaMojo reviews: Product Range
Currently, there are five different CannaMojo CBD products for you to choose from: oils (tinctures), edibles, capsules, topical creams, and cBD pet care. Let’s take an in-depth look at each product below.
CannaMojo CBD : Hemp CBD Oil (Oral Tincture)
CannaMojo CBD hemp extract tinctures come in either 300mg or 600mg. If you plan on using them frequently, they offer a bonus 4-pack option where purchasing three bottles guarantees one free.
Both the 300mg and 600mg CBD oils are available in a variety of flavors:
- Natural (Hemp).
The 300mg tincture contains 0.5mg CBD per single drop, while the 600mg contains 1mg per drop. The average person will use 10-20 drops of this product under their tongue for 60 seconds or so before swallowing, thereby allowing the active cannabidiol compound to get absorbed directly into your bloodstream via sublingual cap.
What is the difference between decarboxylated and crude cannabis oil?
Decarboxylation is a term that describes the activation of chemical changes in cannabis compounds. Simply put, it is the effect of heat or desiccation on cannabis extracts.
The low-temperature decarboxylation of cannabis converts some cannabinoid acids into other acids – CBDa, for example, is converted into CBD.
The human body absorbs decarboxylated cannabidiol more easily. It is worth bearing in mind, however, that the decarboxylation process is quite complex and that incorrect decarboxylation can even damage the compounds of the whole plant.
In general, heated/decarboxylated cannabis oil is heated raw cannabis extracts. This procedure makes cannabidiol the predominant cannabinoid in the product.
What is raw CBD oil?
If it says “raw” CBD oil on the product’s label, it means that the cannabis extracts used to make the oil have not been subjected to any external influences. In this case, the cannabinoid acids like CBDa, as well as all trace elements and terpenes, remain in their natural state.
Substance extraction methods, such as CO2, help to extract the full complex of compounds from the plant and maintain the integrity of the unprocessed extract. The unprocessed CBD oil is only filtered, but this procedure does not affect the composition and content of the cannabinoids.
What problems can CBD canna Mojo oils help solve?
CBD canna Mojo oils have therapeutic properties and will help in the fight against a range of conditions, including:
- Diabetes. Recent studies have shown that consuming substances with cannabidiol, prevents IL-12 splenocytes that lead to autoimmune diseases.
- Acne. Tired of fighting skin problems? Then CBD oil will be your advantage in this unequal confrontation, and will help eliminate acne and normalise sebaceous glands. It is an excellent anti-inflammatory and seborrheic agent that effectively inhibits lipid synthesis.
- Schizophrenia. It was proven by German researchers as early as 2012 to be a powerful amisulpride antipsychotic.
- Crohn’s disease. CBD oil regulates the bowel and has an anti-inflammatory effect.
- Multiple Sclerosis. The oils we offer can significantly reduce various symptoms of sclerosis and alleviate its effects.
- PTSD (post-traumatic stress disorder). CBD oil helps to calm down, easing the patient’s condition. For many people suffering from anxiety, it has already become a real lifesaver.
- Fibromyalgia. A number of studies conducted in 2011 have proven that CBD oils are much more effective than traditional therapies, and help to quickly reduce pain symptoms.
How does CBD canna Mojo work?
CBD works directly with the endocannabinoid system (EcS). Not heard of such a system? Discovered in the 1990s by scientists, the EcS is a complex network of special receptors and cannabis-like chemicals called cannabinoids, which are responsible for bringing balance to our bodies and our minds. In addition, CBD is thought to stimulate the endocannabinoid system if it is depleted or your body’s overall funkiness is impaired.
How long does CBD CannaMojo stay in the body?
CBD CannaMojo stays in your system for 2 to 14 days (according to clinical studies conducted on patients suffering from Huntington’s disease). However, the time it takes for the molecule to completely leave the body depends on each individual, as well as the amount of CBD ingested.
CannaMojo CBD derived from cannabis is legal in all US states and most European countries, so there is no need to worry about whether you can pass a drug test, as most urine screenings do not detect CBD.