Populum CBD brand creates a unique product with high biological value. It contains vitamins, organic acids, and trace elements necessary for the body, contains omega-3,6,9 and polyunsaturated fatty acids, recommended in the prevention and treatment of diseases of the cardiovascular and nervous systems, as well as obesity.
Populum CBD hemp oil has many unique qualities not found in any other oil. Rich in antioxidants, it prevents blood thrombosis, lowers cholesterol, and promotes weight loss. Sardonic and gamma-linolenic acids contained in hemp oil are not synthesized in the human body but are vital for it. Scientists believe that the composition of hemp oil is uniquely balanced and ideal for the human body.
Hemp oil Populum CBD uses:
Hemp oil in cooking:
- Perfectly complements various dishes.
- As a dressing for vegetable salads.
- When independently preparing sauces and dressings.
Hemp oil in cosmetology and medicine:
- Helps prevent premature aging of the skin, making it elastic,
- Used as a mask for volume and shine of hair,
- It helps to get rid of skin flaking and irritation,
- When applied to the skin, it protects against the harmful effects of sunlight,
- It has a mild laxative effect and treats constipation,
- It is used for diseases of the upper respiratory tract.
The balance of several types of fatty acids in hemp oil reduces blood cholesterol levels, cleans blood vessels, and strengthens the heart muscles, it is recommended for use as a preventive measure to reduce the risk of strokes and heart attacks.
One of the components of hemp oil is chlorophyll, which gives the product a greenish hue. But the main value of chlorophyll and consequently of the oil itself is that it prevents the development of cancerous tumors in the body and the constant use of hemp oil leads to a decrease in the risk of cancer.
The scope of application of Populum CBD hemp oil
First of all, of course, it is a food product. Vegetable oil with excellent taste qualities is suitable for cooking hot dishes, preserves, and salad dressings. It is widely used in European and Asian cuisine.
Hemp oil in cosmetology is also used quite widely. It is used in the production of caring cosmetics, in creams and masks for the skin and body, as well as in hair care products. Hemp oil refers to drying oils, that is why its technical grades are used for the production of olive oil and other paint materials.